Harv's Norman supercharger thread

Engine discussion.

Re: Harv's Norman supercharger thread

by bloomers » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:28 pm

yes, everyone is abandoning photofucket since they are holding random to people posting images to forums. Many a forum that uses photofucket linked images has empty build diaries now.

I am now using google photos but there are many alternatives.

I just noticed that many of your early photos are gone.
Glenn

EH Holden Ute
Westfield SEi, F20C

Re: Harv's Norman supercharger thread

by Harv » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am

The PhotoBucket change is painful, though I can't complain - I got quite a few years of service from them, all for free. In the various early Holden forums I've uploaded several hundred images - photos, drawings, factory documents etc. Shame it is all now not visible. I sadly don't have the time (or patience) to reload all those images... it would be weeks of work.

The good news is that as I was uploading the posts to the forum, I have also been compiling my notes. The Norman Supercharger Guide is a MS-Word document, and runs to some 400 pages. It is a lot more logically structured than my forum posts. I think it is probably time that I uploaded the Guide to Scribd (like I did with earlier Guides) so people can access it. If anyone needs a copy in the meantime, they are welcome to it... just gotta help me get a 50MB file to you :D

Cheers,
Harv

Previous