Tonneau Cover

Exterior (including tonneau cover, mud flaps & sun visors) discussion.

Tonneau Cover

by Devon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey all,

I know I have asked a few people already but thought might as well put it up here too I'm after a stock style tonneau cover for my EH.

I'm pretty sure I have the stock pins (how do I confirm this?) not sure if that limits me or anything?

I know there is this one: http://betterautorubber.com.au/holden-p ... ewdid=8379 Anyone used this one or know of anyone that has used it? Good, bad, etc?

OR is there somebody else you would recommend?

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Devon
Devon
Site Admin - admin@ejehforum.com
Site Admin

Re: Tonneau Cover

by Devon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Rang up betterautorubber to get some more info about there cover.

Comes in one colour, black. It also dose not have the ring along the edges pre-installed. The reason was given is that there was/is no standard on the position of on the side pins so each ute is different. Was told it was easy enough to diy with a punch and screwdriver but need to check if the pins are within 3cm from the opening on the tray to make sure the trap is long enough to fit.

Would love to know if anyone has used one and done it DIY or if they recommend any other products/people?
Devon
Site Admin

Re: Tonneau Cover

by Devon » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 am

Ended up going with a trimmer located in Warburton on recommendation from utility8. He did a great job, price was good and he was friendly so I would recommend him to others as well.

Barry Alexander - 0425 762 018
Attachments
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG (429.55 KiB) Viewed 3090 times
Devon
Site Admin